Re: OpenRefine

Hugh, I wonder if you could be more specific regarding the troubles
you had with OpenRefine?

One of our students also had trouble, and I'm wondering if it might be
the same problem.

Like you, reconciliation with Refine has worked for me in the past but
I haven't tried the same process using OpenRefine...

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations