Re: Semantic Web content management systems, written in PHP

Christoph,

That's exactly a usecase of OntoWiki (http://ontowiki.net). We use
OntoWiki as a CMS for example on http://lod2.eu, http://aksw.org,
http://geoknow.eu
These are driven by the site extension for OntoWiki.

You can either install the OntoWiki+Virtuoso open-source versions alone,
install the complete LOD2 Stack (where both are included along with lots
of other useful Linked Data tools [1] or obtain an enterprise grade
commercially supported version from our partner company Eccenca.com

Best,

Sören

[1] http://stack.lod2.eu