Re: ResXplorer.org

Hi,

Thanks for your interest,

Due to the sudden very high popularity of the demo, our server is at times really stretched to its limits.

We will improve support for lots more concurrent users as popularity increases.

Right now the ISWC 2013 demo session is over and we have received lots of valuable feedback. It should be OK now to give it another go!

Kr,

Laurens

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone