Re: How to publish SPARQL endpoint limits/metadata?

Hi All,

I would be very interested in seeing a standard way to extend the Service Description with
"authentication", "limits" and some content statistics.

What I mean with content statistics is instead of running
SELECT DISTINCT ?type WHERE {[] a ?type}

You look for void class partitions in the description of the named graphs in the service description.

I tried to do this for beta.sparql.uniprot.org.

Regards,
Jerven