RE: representing hypermedia controls in RDF

Hi Ruben,

You probably already expected me asking this :-) Why not Hydra [1]?

hydra:Resource along with hydra:Link covers that: http://bit.ly/1b9IK32

It's covered by hydra:IriTemplate: http://bit.ly/1e2z2NW

> - representing forms (in the HTML sense)

In Hydra this is done by a combination of hydra:Operation, hydra:expects and
hydra:supportedProperties, see http://bit.ly/17t9ecB

Btw. for those who don't know, there's a W3C Community Group working on
Hydra [2]. Feel free to join at any time if you are interested in this
stuff.

Cheers,
Markus

[1] http://www.markus-lanthaler.com/hydra/