Re: Best way for exposing Linked Open Data. Wrapper vs scrape

Given your scenario i'd rather go to the first one. In particular i suggest
to proceed in two steps:
1) map your db with d2rq, so you have a sparql endpoint (basically
read-only, for most, or i suggest this by the way and exposing api if you
want instead writing capabilities). D2RQ gives also a simple spubby-like
visualization
2) configure a linked data api compliant browser, such as Pubby or Elda,
and there you can offer a more html-oriented visualization/navigation