Re: Best way for exposing Linked Open Data. Wrapper vs scrape

Thanks, Jürgen. Are you at #eswc2013? Maybe we can talk about this face to
face :-)
But anyway my two points were related to (i) letting my users do the work
of publishing LOD or (ii) doing the work myself by aggregating their data.

Cheers,
Luca