Re: Examples of FYN agents (was: Re: There's No Money in Linked Data)

Hello Olaf,

very interesting! SQUIN may be useful for us in the future.

A "maximum query execution time" feature would be nice - so partial
results (according to your query semantics) can be returned to impatient
humans. Do you plan such a feature ?

Is it possible to supply additional seed URIs for a query (e.G. via the API) ?

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer