Re: Final CFP: In-Use Track ISWC 2013

Hi  Robert,
don't get me wrong: For most of the RDF cases Open Annotation is fine. I
was talking here about non-RDF use cases, e.g. HTML.
You gave one example yourself:
<a
href="http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/core.html#FragmentURIs">AnchorText</a>

or <a href="http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/house#English-abode">the
meaning of house in the sense of abode</a>

You can not put RDF into the "href" attribute and you would need extra
infrastructure (a server + service for minting and resolving URIs) to
send around a simple link.

--Sebastian