Re: Final CFP: In-Use Track ISWC 2013

On 05/01/2013 09:44 AM, Paul Groth wrote:
> Submissions must be in PDF formatted in the style of the Springer
> Publications format for Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). For
> details on the LNCS style, see Springer's Author Instructions
> (http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0).
> ISWC-2013 submissions are not anonymous.
> Authors of accepted papers will be required to provide semantic
> annotations for the abstract of their submission, which will be made
> available on the conference web site. Details will be provided at the
> time of acceptance.

Hi Paul. Can you please help me understand that better by clarifying?

Shall I be optimistic in light of recent conversations on this mailing
list to welcome Web friendly formats, this might partly come true?

Or, shall I be pessimistic about the situation, given [1], [2] (no
response), it is not going to happen for reasons that the community is
not worthy enough to know or able to change?

What will it take to make an announcement that the event welcomes HTML?
What's a show-stopper and can you propose a possibility where we can
break-through?

Thanks,

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2013Apr/0297.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2013Apr/0303.html