Re: Publishing Wordpress contents as linked data

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 15:50:43 +0000
To: Angelo Veltens <angelo.veltens@online.de>
CC: "<public-lod@w3.org>" <public-lod@w3.org>
Thanks Angelo, a great step, and I look forward to being able to use it.
For those who are thinking of getting it, it requires PHP 5.3.0+, and so you might want to check your PHP version.
My hosting service is running PHP 5.2 actually (5.2.17), so I can't run it.
Unless the 5.3 dependencies could be removed? :-)
Best
Hugh