Re: Visualizing Linked Data - did we miss anything?

On 3/29/13 12:44 PM, Barry Norton wrote:
> On 29/03/13 16:34, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>> On 3/29/13 12:16 PM, Barry Norton wrote:
>>>
>>> With a SPARQL endpoint at:
>>> http://euclid.sti2.org:9080/repositories/musicbrainz
>>>
>>> Human-queryable at:
>>> http://euclid.sti2.org/Exercises/Exercise2/sparql
>>>
>>> (Both may be authenticated, for use in study against the curriculum,
>>> with the credentials exercise2/exercise2 and are expanding to full
>>> mapping over the MusicBrainz NGS, including advanced relationships,
>>> as well as mappings to, and annotations of, further data/content)
>>
>> What am I supposed to do if they require logins? Where's the signup,
>> at the very least?
>
> I'm sorry if the line you quoted above was not clear - they HTTP Basic
> Authentication is required with the credentials shown.
>
> See, e.g.:
>
> $ curl --user exercise2:exercise2 -H "Accept:text/csv" -d
> "query=SELECT * {?c a <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#Class> .
> FILTER(ISURI(?c))}" http://euclid.sti2.org:9080/repositories/musicbrainz
>
> Barry

Ah!

I tend to just follow links and hope what resolved aids what I do next.
I follow-my-nose :-)

Little suggestionL the authentication page can also include the fact
that demo/guest login is via exercise2/exercise2 etc..

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen