Re: Visualizing Linked Data - did we miss anything?

Thanks.
Yes, if your goal is "webby structured data", then what you describe is appropriate.
Of course, others have other goals - this is particularly true of intranet applications using private data, etc.

If/when organisations then decide that they want to share your goal (which we expect many will!), having used Linked Data as their internal platform technology will facilitate it.
We should encourage the idea that Linked Data technologies can be used without being Open.
For example, Linked Data has a lot to offer in terms of multi-agency collaboration over sensitive issues (Child Protection?):- always banging on about Open tends to deprive such important fields of these marvellous technologies, if managers quite rightly worry about privacy.
Sorry for getting a bit off the Visualisation subject.
Best

(I still don't understand what meaning of "fidelity" you are using. Perhaps you mean the ability to verify fidelity, in some sense?)