Re: Visualizing Linked Data - did we miss anything?

Kingsley, do you have a particular form in mind?

I've suggested to Maria a simple SKOS taxonomy reflecting the
organisation of tools in the curriculum, tagging DoaP descriptions
(retrieved or reconstructed).

I'm particularly interested in EUCLID as we're committed to monitoring
the discussion on fora such as this, and this would be a great source of
both labels and aggregation (there are some tools whose mention is
rather seldom - certainly a few have come up that I hadn't heard of).

Rather than fixed Turtle I'd provide an endpoint at the project server,
together with the monitoring results.

Barry