Re: Visualizing Linked Data - did we miss anything?

Hi Kingsley,
I think I understand what you are asking for, although I can't work out what "fidelity" might mean if it is being lost. (And I think the BM is very happy with where this little service fits in their value chain.)

I can give you URIs, but they won't help you, as they are not to data that the organisation currently wants to make public by that method.
(Eg http://bm.rkbexplorer.com/id/merlin-RRI34751 ).
And of course you can't see the URIs in the web page, because it is a web page, not a Linked Data thingy.
This is how it should be - the end user should not be exposed to the implementation technologies, and seeing a URI of a component of their user experience is certainly not going to help them.

Best
Hugh