Re: VIAF SPARQL Endpoint

Hi

A +1 re. a VIAF SPARQL endpoint from us at Archives Hub Linked Data central - http://data.archiveshub.ac.uk. We've just done a new pass of our data and are now wanting to hook up our new names to VIAF names.  We have done this already for our existing dataset, but it was fiddly. We're considering loading the data into a store locally and using SILK for matching, but the data size is considerable.

Adrian
_____________________________
Adrian Stevenson
Senior Technical Innovations Coordinator
Mimas, The University of Manchester
Devonshire House, Oxford Road
Manchester M13 9QH

Email: adrian.stevenson@manchester.ac.uk