Re: VIAF SPARQL Endpoint

Ah, you have asked the Open World question :-)
So you are unlikely to get a "no" answer.

I think it is unlikely - OCLC have been rumoured to be rather litigious in the past about people republishing their data.
So people I know have been careful about using it in any way that implies republishing.

I'm not sure what you want, but if it is linkage you are after, they have been very cooperative, and have sent me their sameAs data.
It is available in its own store at http://sameas.org/store/viaf/
It is also in the main sameAs store (where it links to non-VIAF data), for example:
http://sameas.org/html?uri=http://dbpedia.org/resource/August_Wilhelm_Zumpt will give all the VIAF URIs for the dbpedia resource.

Best
Hugh