Re: ORCID no longer relevant?

Remember it took a while for DOIs to become linked-data-friendly.
I suspect ORCID has limited staff that is swamped with work and LD is not a
priority for them.
I say give them a year or two to get up to speed and in the meantime
continue to submit bug reports.

It's not clear to me whether they identify profiles or people (or something
else). Might be a good idea to figure that out before using the URIs in RDF.

Jonathan