Re: Licensing advice

Indeed, my latest post was rather short-sighted and I find much more
interesting the disquisitions about "supererogatory Linked Data" or the
abstracta analysis of "Data and Code and Speech". I wished the former
was explained a bit more clearly :)

And about the later: If we used computers based on the Harvard
architecture [1] instead of Von Neumann's [2] we would know what data
and code are...

Regards,
Víctor

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_architecture