Re: Simple WebID, WebID+TLS Protocol, and ACL Dogfood Demo

IMO, yes, you SHOULD do this as a way to document practice rather than
drive adoption. (standards follow, they don't lead).

you can do much of the "debate" in the IETF link rel list itself, if that's
important to you.

and yes, you'll need some implementations to show that this is a good idea.
i suspect you have that now, right? at any rate, posting a public effort to
register can flush new ideas, competing adoption/implementations and
help create consensus.

mca
+1.859.757.1449
skype: mca.amundsen