Re: WebID Frustration

hugh,

this [1] [2] should give you an example of a working webID (i can log
into my-profile for example).

do you have a public key specified in your webID?

you can test your webID here :

http://webid.turnguard.com/WebIDTestServer
1. hit Utils and the below Parser, enter your webID and hit "Parse URI"
to see if there are any rdf troubles
2. if parsing is ok and you have a browser certificate installed, hit
"Debug" in the main menu. It will ask you to choose one of your browser
certificates. Choose one and hit ok. It should give you an idea if
there's something wrong with your certificate and/or webID.

wkr jürgen

[1] http://www.turnguard.com/turnguard.ttl
[2] http://www.turnguard.com/turnguard.rdf

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION