Re: WebID Frustration

"Science fiction (ooh ooh ooh) double feature
Doctor X (ooh ooh ooh) will build a creature
See androids fighting (ooh ooh ooh) Brad and Janet
Anne Francis stars in (ooh ooh ooh) Forbidden Planet
Wo oh oh oh oh oh
At the late night, double feature, picture show"

http://www.deezer.com/album/238003

if you want to hear the full version you're 1 click away with your existing
google or facebook account.

Gio