Re: A tool to support building a web site to document the content of a SPARQL endpoint

Interesting. While I am more interested to an "offline" solution, I will
surely have a look into that. thank you!
For others, here is the project page of lodspeakr [1].

cheers,
Enrico

[1] http://alangrafu.github.io/lodspeakr/

--