Re: A tool to support building a web site to document the content of a SPARQL endpoint

Hi Luca,
thank you for your answer.
Pubby should be a RDF browser, afaik. I am more looking at something which
could help to understand the basic things about the content from the
developer's point of view. This also means having few selected links. And I
would like to customize as much as I can, and possibly not to overload the
endpoint itself.

--
Enrico Daga

--