Re: invitation to try ImageSnippets

Hello Kingsley,

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:18:14AM -0400, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> >Let me be sure I understand you: You took the image URLs and expected
> >something else than an image to be served at those URLs ?
>
> No, I took the HTTP URIs that your system uses to denote the data it
> creates.

Those you mentioned in your URI verifier examples are both image URLs:

http://www.imagesnippets.com/imgtag/images/mm@carmapro.com/P1010996.JPG
http://www.imagesnippets.com/imgtag/images/kidehen@openlinksw.com/Linked_Data_Semiotic_Triangle.png

BTW: ImageSnippets also works with external URLs. You do not have to store
the image itself on www.imagesnippets.com.

> Basically, we generally refer to these kinds of URIs as
> proxy/wrapper Linked Data URIs.
> The key here is to make your Linked Data as
> discoverable as possible, across user agent profiles and capability etc..

You probably want 303 redirects from the image URLs to different RDF
serializations based on conneg - and a 200 with the image itself as default ?

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--
++  Michael Brunnbauer