From: Andrea Splendiani [andrea.splendiani@iscb.org]
Sent: 27 April 2013 15:41
To: Phillip Lord
Cc: Bo Ferri; public-lod@w3.org
Subject: Re: Publication of scientific research

Hi,

we could switch from asking for a given page number to some word-count range (perhaps with an estimate for words and figures). With a bit of template + css, even publication should be ok.
The main issue I can see in stopping asking for pdf is that, if you then want proceedings in, say, ceur, you need pdfs. Although they are not strict about the format so we could go there from html.
Other than this, we could indeed already start asking for different formats.

best,
Andrea