Re: Publication of scientific research

Thanks Sarven,
Trying to make sure I understand:
So you are saying that conferences should say that it will accept (only?) HTML.
And so the process for paper production for me is to save/export from Microsoft Word as HTML, instead of doing a "print" to PDF, which is what I usually do?
Or do you have some other HTML production system in mind?

I hate PDF with a passion, by the way, but in the socio thingy of being an editor of a proceedings, it can be an enormous pain when people submit HTML that has local links to images, etc., even from MS Word documents.

Cheers