Re: Restpark - Minimal RESTful API for querying RDF triples

Luca, I've put together an alternative Linked Data server specification,
which uses URI templates combined with SPIN SPARQL query templates and
executes on a SPARQL-enabled triplestore:
https://github.com/Graphity/graphity-ldp/wiki/Linked-Data-server-specification

Maybe you'll find some familiar concepts in it.

Martynas
graphity.org