Re: Restpark - Minimal RESTful API for querying RDF triples

I have realized that Restpark might be duplication of an idea that is
already the Linked Data Platform itself.

Just a very basic question: with Linked Data how do I find all of the
instances within DBpedia (for example) of type
http://dbpedia.org/ontology/Actor? This query would be answered with:
?actor a dbpedia:Actor - but is this possible using simply the Linked Data
facilities (without SPARQL say)? I know I could dump all of DBpedia's data
and analyze it to find all actors, but there must be an easier way no?