Re: Restpark - Minimal RESTful API for querying RDF triples

On 16/04/2013 22:05, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 4/16/13 4:15 PM, Aidan Hogan wrote:
>>
>> The ability to answer "I don't know" or "cannot compute right now" or
>> "I need more time" would make anything trivially scalable. But "I
>> don't know" or "cannot compute" or "I need more time" is not a valid
>> SPARQL answer. Nor is stopping after the first X answers are returned.
> Let's have a constructive conversation via SPARQL protocol URLs.

I thought my comments were constructive? (If not, I'd be happy to hear
why not.)

Anyways, as per my previous reply ...

With respect to this SPARQL query service:

     http://lod.openlinksw.com/sparql

I would like a response complaint with the SPARQL standard for either of
the following two SPARQL queries:

     SELECT * WHERE
     {?s foaf:knows ?o}

or

     SELECT * WHERE
     {?s foaf:knows ?o . ?o foaf:knows ?o2 .}

Cheers,
Aidan