Re: Restpark - Minimal RESTful API for querying RDF triples

Mark, true this isn't actually REST.

I just felt that REST is such a buzzword these days for defining simple and
easily implementable web services. Which is exactly what Restpark aims to
be.

Kingsley, it seems like you haven't used databases such as CouchDB that
*only* expose an HTTP API (this on is actually fully RESTful). CouchDB is
an entirely scalable and widely used database solution, so I don't fully
understand your scaling argument.

I totally understand that SPARQL is meant to "do it all" and that's
obviously needed. The purpose of Restpark is not to "do it all" but simply
to offer the basic features sufficient for many uses cases.