Re: It is bad practice to consume Linked Data and not publish Linked Data

On 4/4/13 8:08 AM, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> NXP Semiconductors are building their product information hub on
> Linked Data:
> http://blog.nxp.com/is-linked-data-the-future-of-data-integration-in-the-enterprise/
>
> BBC has quite a few blogposts about semantic publishing and their use
> of Linked Data, for example:
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/internet/posts/Linked-Data-Connecting-together-the-BBCs-Online-Content

The BBC has published RDF based Linked Data for eons (re., Web or Linked
Data time)  [1][2][3]:

[1] http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes -- Programmes
[2] http://www.bbc.co.uk/music -- Music
[3] http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/ -- Nature and Wild Life.