Re: Visualizing Linked Data - did we miss anything?

Dear all,

In the context of the Workflow4Ever project [1], we are developing some
visualization tools for Linked Data.
The collaboration spheres [2] intents to provide mechanishm to improve,
share and reuse of Research Objects [3] and Users Experience based on
the explotation of semantic descriptions, relations and similarities
between them in order to support advanced search mechanisms, such as
metadata-based searches. The visualization of those similarities have a
very strong social analysis aspect and are based on collaborative
filtering and personalization (user roles). The visualization methaphor
proposed aims to be simple and very interpretatability oriented and
provides an easy way of adapting to different cases. A live demo is
available here [4].

Best,

Boris

[1] http://www.wf4ever-project.org/