Re: It is bad practice to consume Linked Data and not publish Linked Data

Hey Harry,

HeltNormalt (http://heltnormalt.dk) is a danish entertainment
content-publishing site built entirely on Linked Data principles, using
Dydra triplestore (http://dydra.com) and Graphity Linked Data platform (
http://graphity.org).

Content negotiation was not implemented because of caching reasons (there
is quite a high traffic), but RDF is accessible using a query parameter:
http://heltnormalt.dk/striben/2011/03/09?view=rdf

We presented a paper about its architecture at the W3C LEDP workshop:
http://www.w3.org/2011/09/LinkedData/ledp2011_submission_1.pdf

Martynas
graphity.org