Re: uri for uri

Well if I've understood correctly, uri4uri is an extreme version of
reification. rdfs: gave a way to describe a triple in triples but it
still related resources together, not the identifiers for those
resources. That makes it impossible to make statements about, say, what
authority assigned the URI and when.