Re: Temporal analysis or RDF graph data

From: Anisa <anisa.rula@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:42:34 +0100
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi Vishal,

if you are interested in modeling temporal information by using the RDF data model you can find all the information in this paper [1].
Together with some colleagues of mine we have provided in this work all the possible approaches for modelling temporal information and we also provide a classification in there.
What you are looking for in the paper we call it metadata-based representation.

For more information you can contact me or one of the other authors.

Best,
Anisa

1. http://iswc2012.semanticweb.org/sites/default/files/76490481.pdf