Property Guidance

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh@ldodds.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:08:09 +0100
To: public-lod community <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi,

I came across a nice report on twitter yesterday (apologies, I can't
recall from whom), which provides some guidance on creating Linked
Data for Bibliographic Data:

http://aims.fao.org/lode/bd

Specifically it recommends a number of properties and provides
guidance on how to select between alternatives. It includes some flow
diagrams to help describe the selection -- something I've not seen
before and which seems like a nice way to present the options.

Has anyone done this in other circumstances?

As an exercise I drafted a table (available in a Google Spreadsheet
[1]) to start mapping out some guidance for Equivalence Links [2].
Does anyone have any comments?

Cheers,

L.

[1]. http://bit.ly/equivalence-links-guide