Re: Basic OWL editor/viewer?

Hi Mike,

TopQuadrant's TopBraid Composer is the leading tool in the industry for
this: http://topquadrant.com/products/TB_Composer.html. The Maestro and
Standard editions offer additional levels of features such as
connectivity to other data sources (e.g. Oracle) and application
development, but the free edition is great for editing of RDF data and
OWL (and RDFS) data models. (Full disclosure: I work for TopQuadrant,
but was using the free edition well before I started working for them.)

Bob