Basic OWL editor/viewer?

From: Mike Liebhold <mnl@well.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 16:50:34 -0700
To: "public-lod@w3.org community" <public-lod@w3.org>
CC: Scott Minneman <sminneman@affiliates.iftf.org>, Mike Liebhold <mliebhold@iftf.org>
Hello,

A colleague and I are beginning a project to investigate the roles of
Internets of Things in Smart Cities. We are finding pretty decent
ontologies in both domains, and want to create some hybrid
representations.Neither of us are deeply skilled in SemWeb data
structures, but are looking fro some simple tools to get started editing
existing structures. My colleague  (Scott Minneman cc'd here) is  asking
if  anyone here recommend a good, basic OWL editor/viewer or other
related simple tools to get started?

Many thanks, in advance. for any pointers.

Mike

Michael Liebhold
Senior Researcher, Distinguished Fellow
Institute for the Future