Re: Predicate for 'related' things based on Wikipedia links?

And Dublin Core has dcterms:relation [1]

Label: A related resource

Comment: Recommended best practice is to identify the related resource
by means of a string conforming to a formal identification system.

Note: This term is intended to be used with non-literal values as
defined in the DCMI Abstract Model
(http://dublincore.org/documents/abstract-model/). As of December 2007,
the DCMI Usage Board is seeking a way to express this intention with a
formal range declaration.

Which is about as close as this venerable technology-neutral body can
come to saying "it's designed to point from one RDF resource to another
that is in some way related ;-) "

http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/#terms-relation

--

Phil Archer