Fwd: Call for Two Year Feature Freeze -- to httpRange-14 resolution

FYI

Apologies for cc'ing initial mail to public-lod-request@w3.org by mistake

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: 29 March 2012 20:13
Subject: Call for Two Year Feature Freeze -- to httpRange-14 resolution
To: TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>, public-lod-request@w3.org

In line with:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/uddp/change-proposal-call.html

Calls for : "Reinforcement of the status quo".

The proposal simply states, what the title says, and calls for a two year
feature freeze on this issue

Benefits
=======

- Continued meteoric rise of the web of documents

- Continued emergence of linked data

- A chance for nascent read/write, web of applications, to come into
fruition, based on existing arch

Costs
=====

- Potential continued performance issues for those that choose to deploy
the 303 pattern

*Disclaimer* my suggestion is based on work done in the W3C Read Write Web
Community group, but are my personal opinion, and do not necessarily
reflect the views of that group.

Thanks
Melvin