Re: See Other

On 3/28/12 1:29 PM, Hugh Glaser wrote:
> Neither Ian or I have touched that code in 3 or 4 years, so I will need to dig into it.
> But I don't know what you are asking for.
> Do I need to add something to the fresnel generation (the Details pane) such what produces
> http://www.rkbexplorer.com/detail/?uri=http://southampton.rkbexplorer.com/id/person-2f876940347fe251382724b34c27346f-cb9c89b02b078212e440a8016915856a
> or
> http://www.rkbexplorer.com/detail/?uri=http://southampton.rkbexplorer.com/id/eprints-12614
> Or do you want something in the main page?
> You probably need to explain to me off-list.
>
> Best
> Hugh

Hugh,

I've dropped a note on G+ that includes annotated images. It shows the
effects of the links as they currently exist in your Web pages produced
via fresnel. I have a sequence showcasing what happens when I scope me
Linked URI quest to the icon vs when I do so using the @href that
anchors the text "Tim Berners-Lee".

Note: some of my in-lined image comments are also aimed at others who
might find what I am doing interesting, so please overlook some of the
over emphatic language etc.. I am a firm believer in the Web's
hyper-orthogonality prowess :-)

Links:

1. http://goo.gl/JAO95  -- a Linked Data discovery exercise via our ODE
browser extension.