Re: Reuse

> I'm surprised by the answers saying "we know how to do that". Yes, we know
> how to do that; we often reuse and we can employ reasoning when we don't.

Exactly!! So if we don't reuse (which is not mandatory), then let's just
employ reasoning.

> Out there, though, in the real world they seem a good year or two away
> from realising that we were right.

Right about what? reusing?

Didn't you just say that if you don't reuse, we can employ reasoning? So
what is the problem?

I see it as a business opportunity.

Problem: I'm a webmaster and I want to integrate with facebook, twitter,
search engines. That means that I have to add all these tags and duplicate
my data to keep all of these services happy. I don't want to do that. But I
do want to have integration with these services. What can I do?

Solution: Service FooBar will automatically do the "duplication" for you.
Choose your favorite vocabulary, just tag your data once, and we will do
the rest.

Service FooBar does the reasoning.