 From: Sebastian Hellmann <hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
To: John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>
Cc: public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>; semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:41 AM
Subject: Re: best practice RDF in HTML

Dear John,
I am not quite sure I understand your intention.
Am I supposed to embed a Microdata "island", which I then convert to RDF
via the JSON intermediate?
There is no official JSON  format, so embedding JSON would still be kind
of a work around.

It would be perfect, if there was a more direct solution. Including the
RDF "island" as Turtle/N3 in the <script> part seems to be legit
(Although a little bit unconventional).

Is it possible to make an RDFa "island" somewhere? Where would I dump
that? Within the <head> or <body>? or parallel?
All the best,
Sebastian