Re: Decommissioning a linked data site

Folks- FWIW, I have now reimplemented and relaunched
http://www.t4gm.infoas an "unpublished" linked data resource, with its
behavior largely
consistent with the discussion on this thread. The new site links to a
Github repository <https://github.com/bradleypallen/t4gm-unpublished>, and
the CKAN Data Hub entry has been updated to reflect the new site. - cheers,
BPA

Bradley P. Allen
http://bradleypallen.org