Re: Decommissioning a linked data site

@Tim:
> For total extra kudos, provide query rewriting rules
> from yours site to LoC data, linked so that you can write a program
> to start with a sparql query which fails
> and figures out from metadata how to turn it into one which works!

Is the combination of 301 + owl:sameAs that we have used for RAMEAU, e.g,
http://stitch.cs.vu.nl/vocabularies/rameau/ark:/12148/cb11932889r
good enough?
Or would you recommend more/different?

@Bradley:
Thanks for the void suggestion. dcterms:replaces seems like a good property to use between the service resources.
But I see you're suggesting/using skos:exactMatch for the link between individual concept resources. Do you think owl:sameAs is not good for that scenario?
We had the discussion before; Bernard, notably, was against owl:sameAs. I was not convinced then, and we kept using it. But if we're the only ones, my doubts are growing. I still have to be explained when we can use owl:sameAs, if we can't use it here.
(and if we are not to use owl:sameAs, then I'd prefer to use dcterms:replaces!)

Best,

Antoine