 From: Peter DeVries <pete.devries@gmail.com>
To: public-lod@w3.org
Cc: Anne Thessen <athessen@mbl.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:02 PM
Subject: Recommendations for Documenting EoL.org Content Partners

Hi All,

If you were to recommend how to markup the content providers listed on this page how would you do it?

http://eol.org/content_partners

Would you use SIOC, DOAP or some other vocabulary?

What some would like is the ability to cite a content partner using just a URI.

For example:

<dcterms:source rdf:resource="ContentPartnerURI"/>

I would appreciate any suggestion or comments :-)

Thanks,

- Pete

Pete DeVries
Department of Entomology
University of Wisconsin - Madison
445 Russell Laboratories
1630 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706
Email: pdevries@wisc.edu
TaxonConcept  &  GeoSpecies Knowledge Bases
A Semantic Web, Linked Open Data  Project