Re: Role of RDFa in OWL classes, Systems that create URI's classes but allow regular humans to add information about those classes, alternative classifications

From: Peter DeVries <pete.devries@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 17:37:56 -0500
To: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Thanks Greg,

RDF Distiller is very nice and I try the RDFa gem in my next coding project.

I am an admirer of your group's work and showed the people how to query a
Virtuoso triple store using *sparql-client* just yesterday.

- Pete

TaxonConcept <http://www.taxonconcept.org/>  &
GeoSpecies<http://about.geospecies.org/> Knowledge
Bases