Re: How do OBO ontologies work on the LOD?

Hi Kinglsey,

We don't do content negotiation. I've written concerning why, in the past,
to some of the W3C groups.  I don't like the practice because it muddies up
what exactly the URI means. So we use a not uncommon technique of
responding to requests uniformly, with RDF/XML, and providing a stylesheet
for rendering in the browser.

As far as I know this is consistent with the aims of LOD. The underlying
information is in RDF but if you put a URL into your browser you get back
human readable information. Is the issue here that some computer wants
human readable information? In my prototypes I had a foaf:page link to
html. I will ask that this be added to Ontobee and the computers can use
that.

-Alan