Re: How do OBO ontologies work on the LOD?

Hi Alan and Melaine,
I think you could provide some clarity to the discussion below.

I spontaneously think about MIREOT - Minimum information to reference an external ontology term
http://obi-ontology.org/page/MIREOT

And, I also wonder if Bernard Vatant's proposal for 5-stars of link vocabolaries is applicacable also for OBO foundry based ontolgies?
http://blog.hubjects.com/2012/02/is-your-linked-data-vocabulary-5-star_9588.html

Kind regards
Kerstin Forsberg
@kerfors